Hotel Le Cassini lies in the heart of the French alps and is therefore the ideal destination for your ultimate cycling holiday. As passionate as you are about cycling the legendary cols surrounding us, we are about taking care of you.
Hotel le Cassini is a charming hotel with 10 rooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and toilet. In this magnificent setting you can lift your heart at cycling, long hikes, skiing and true hospitality.
In the morning we provide an excellent breakfast buffet to start off your day in the saddle, walkingshoes or on your skies. After your day ‘at height’ you’ll enjoy a well deserved cold beer on our sunny terrace or cozy bar whilst meeting fellow guests.
In the evening we serve a tasty organic 3-course diner over a good glass of wine. In the bar you can continue the conversations while you enjoy some music over a tea, coffee or a local Génépi just before turning to your room for your last view on the mountains and a good night sleep.
In the winter we can arrange transport to and from the slopes.
Hotel Le Cassini is the place for every vacation. Something unique, creative or culinary? Large groups? Cooking classes, wine tastings or massages after a sportive day? You name it, we can arrange a special and personal holiday for you.
Do you live or stay in the neighborhood and would you like a tasteful diner? Then you are also very welcome to join us. All year round in the evenings and in the summer also for lunch on our terrace.
Your bikes are safe in our well equipped garage.
Your skies will be safe in our loby and your skishoes warm in front of the heating.
Pure tranquillity amongst the mountains.
We look forward to welcoming you in our charming hotel, surrounded by nature and countless possibilities.
A summery of our advantages:
– located a little less than 15 minutes outside Bourg d’Oisans
– quietly situated in a small village just off the main road
– good accessibility and clearly marked route
– centrally located between the famous cols (mountainpasses)
– quick and free WiFi
– lovely terrace
– garden with riverview
– surprising lunch menu and a delicious 3 course diner
– selected beer and wines
– local and organic products
– small scale and personal service
– lot’s of information available of the area, as well as booklets and maps
– possibility to book a massage in the garden at the river